These services compliment your regular oil change service to ensure that your vehicle continues to run properly and to avoid major breakdowns that lead to costly repairs. Our maintenance technicians are trained and specialize in giving your car the best care.
From the first time an engine is started, dirt, carbon deposits and varnishes are formed in the vehicle’s fuel systems, on the intake valves, and in the combustion chamber area. Some common symptoms of carbon buildup in the fuel system include, poor acceleration, repeated stalling, rough idle and poor fuel mileage.
The primary benefits of a fuel system cleaning service are:
- Improves fuel mileage and heads off costly repairs
- Extends the life of the fuel pump
- Contributes to the overall vehicle performance
- Increases safety and dependability
The radiator uses cooling liquid, called coolant or antifreeze, and air to manage the extreme heat of combustion engines. As a vehicle runs, the cooling system circulates coolant through the engine and radiator. Coolant is formulated to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system and helps maintain optimal engine operating temperature regardless of outside conditions.
The primary benefits of a radiator service are:
- Removes rust and scale deposits
- Lubricates the water pump
- Removes contaminants from the radiator and cooling system
- Protects against rust and foam
- Prevents overheating (in hot temps) and freezing (in cold temps)
The differential works with the transmission to deliver power from the engine to the axle that turns the wheels. The differential gears are lubricated with a fluid that carries heat away from them, preserving their life and performance.
The primary benefits of a differential service are:
- Removes metal shavings and other contaminants that naturally enter the differential during normal operation
- Prevents premature wear, potential breakdown and costly repairs
- Extends the life of the differential.
Automatic transmission fluid lubricates, cools and cleans the internal components of the transmission and helps maintain the hydraulic pressure necessary for the transmission to function properly. During a transmission service the old fluid is removed from the entire system and exchanged with new, clean fluid.
The primary benefits of a transmission service are:
- Cleans the transmission’s internal parts and filter
- Prevents seals and gaskets from hardening
- Prevents metal parts from warping and valves from sticking
- Ensures smooth shift points and operation
- Prevents breakdown and costly repairs
- Extends the life of the transmission