Your browser is out of date and may not be compatible with our website. For an optimum experience, please download one of the following most popular browsers.
T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
Platinum Seal • HotShine® Carnauba Wax T3 • Wheel Polish • Repel Shield • Tire Shine • Underbody Wash • T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
Repel Shield • Tire Shine • Underbody Wash • T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
HotShine® Carnauba Wax • Repel Shield • Tire Shine • Underbody Wash • T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
Platinum Seal • HotShine® Carnauba Wax • Wheel Polish • Repel Shield • Tire Shine • Underbody Wash • T3 Conditioner • Wheel Cleaner
Helps extend engine life
Enhanced conventional motor oil with modern performance additives
Specially formulated to help extend engine life in vehicles over 75,000
Helps extend engine life with full synthetic protection
This enhanced full synthetic motor oil delivers the ultimate in performance and protection.
Automatic transmission fluid lubricates, cools and cleans the internal components of the transmission and helps maintain the hydraulic pressure necessary for the transmission to function properly. During a transmission service the old fluid is removed from the entire system and exchanged with new, clean fluid.
The primary benefits of a transmission service are:
• Cleans the transmission’s internal parts and filter
• Prevents seals and gaskets from hardening
• Prevents metal parts from warping and valves from sticking
• Ensures smooth shift points and operation
• Prevents breakdown and costly repairs
• Extends the life of the transmission
The differential works with the transmission to deliver power from the engine to the axle that turns the wheels. The differential gears are lubricated with a fluid that carries heat away from them, preserving their life and performance.
The primary benefits of a differential service are:
• Removes metal shavings and other contaminants that naturally enter the differential during normal operation
• Prevents premature wear, potential breakdown and costly repairs
• Extends the life of the differential.
The radiator uses cooling liquid, called coolant or antifreeze, and air to manage the extreme heat of combustion engines. As a vehicle runs, the cooling system circulates coolant through the engine and radiator. Coolant is formulated to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system and helps maintain optimal engine operating temperature regardless of outside conditions.
The primary benefits of a radiator service are:
• Removes rust and scale deposits
• Lubricates the water pump Removes contaminants from the radiator and cooling system
• Protects against rust and foam
• Prevents overheating (in hot temps) and freezing (in cold temps)
From the first time an engine is started, dirt, carbon deposits and varnishes are formed in the vehicle’s fuel systems, on the intake valves, and in the combustion chamber area. Some common symptoms of carbon buildup in the fuel system include, poor acceleration, repeated stalling, rough idle and poor fuel mileage.
The primary benefits of a fuel system cleaning service are:
• Improves fuel mileage and heads off costly repairs
• Extends the life of the fuel pump
• Contributes to the overall vehicle performance
• Increases safety and dependability
Have a dirty car? We can help! Stop by your Montana Mister Car Wash located at 6365 Montana in El Paso, Texas, near the intersection of Montana Ave and Airport Rd. You can also find us close to Kmart, Big Lots and BMW of El Paso. If you’re driving west on Montana Ave, our entrance will be on your right-hand side just after passing AutoZone. You can choose from a variety of exterior wash packages and preventative maintenance services we have to offer, including an Unlimited Wash Club® membership where you can wash your car as often as you’d like!