As we acquire car washes and lube centers, we rely on key existing personnel to continue to run the business and help make the transition as seamless as possible for customers and the teams involved.
If you’re an employee of a new Mister Car Wash acquisition, you can expect business as usual and a whole lot more.
- Mister Car Wash generally hires and retains most of the existing employees of newly acquired locations. We are strictly bound to abide by all federal and state employment laws.
- Performance-based incentives are available for managers, CSA’s and cashiers to help their incomes grow as the business volume grows through this new relationship.
- Career advancement opportunities are available to all; the majority of our current management team has been promoted from within.
- We promise to communicate with transparency any anticipated changes. In-depth integration meetings ensure an understanding of any and all necessary changes and their timing.
- Mister Car Wash offers a competitive wage scale and a comprehensive benefits package.